Who is on my Business Team
- Me and my family
- My back up
- My practice partners
- My mentor
- The College and the MMPO
- IT Vendors
- Business Advisor/Accountant
- Insurance Broker
Ensure that my business team really understand my business so that my time with them is spent more on the current and future than the past (which can be learnt from but not changed).
- I am mobile
- I work in varied working environments
- I am often required to be on call assuring that my support and care is accessible when required.
- When I am On Call … it is 24 hours a day and 7 days a week (as and when women need me and babies continue to be born every minute of every day)
Why invest in a business advisor and how can they help me?
- Set myself up to start in the best way by ensuring that I have reliable information to help me make business decisions.
- Do my tax well – and on time (without leaving a tip)
- Improve my cash flow
- Free me up to work on the business, which is where I’ll be able to make the biggest difference.
- Listen to and support me to improve my business
They will help provide me with peace of mind and allow me to spend more time with family and friends, which is a great perk of making a good business decision.
How do I get the “right” business advisor?
The right person will save me time and money year after year. Choose a person for my business who’s a good fit by;
- Asking peers and colleagues
- Making sure the person has the right knowledge skills and experience
- Asking lots of questions
- Hire someone I respect and like … Trust My Intuition
- Make sure they are technically savvy and can use online accounting software
Ensure a “No Surprises” approach by confirming the scope and fee structure in writing at the start.