Accessible to both Electronic and Paper Users
Tiaki means to look after, care for and protect. This word really epitomises what the purpose of the MMPO is and what we do.
The following items are included, as well as improvements to the existing referrals feature;
- Calendar - Midwifery Specific
- Connect (Contacts List)
- Video Meetings
- Outbound Caseload Messaging
- Preferences (including ‘Need Help’ tool)
- To Do's and Quick Notes
For a quick look at Tiaki, please see below ….
To learn more about how to best make use of these improvements either;
- Click here to book a personalised Tiaki Training Session, or
- For a quick preview go to Preferences - ‘Need Help’, or use the link below to go directly to our introductory training videos - Click here
The team are currently working on a number of new things that will help make indirect care and business needs much easier to meet saving you time and $.
Note, that because Tiaki is a web-based application it can be used easily on any device. At this moment the use of the app will be free to use for MMPO MIS users until at least 1 April 2021.
Ngā mihi nui